Our Swan Queen

 


Our Lady. Our Princess of the Story. A self reflected into her from her day to day life... This is Odette, or formerly known as Cass as you will soon see. Swan Lake was a popular ballet but never had she figured that she would be morphed into the tale in such a unique way. For her, it all began with a mirror... A black screen, and saying good night to the fatherly screenwriter who gave his all for her life...

Unlike traditional protagonists, it's tough to make a good balance. She is me in another life, you can say. Not the best choice to make, I think. However, the idea of her changing as the story progresses is an interesting way to go. I am practicing in making lead characters, so I went from the bottom up. She starts off as a healing woman, using what she has to get through and finds her trust in those around her. I love found family aspects in literature. She is no queen, by any means, she is no traditional princess, but she is learning how to lead as the world falls apart.

Comments